David Jones is a founder and co-managing partner of Jones Kahan Law. He was born-and-raised just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio, and earned his undergraduate degree from Miami University where he graduated with cum laude distinction. He earned his law degree at Northern Kentucky University’s Chase College of Law and graduated magna cum laude.
Mr. Jones’ practice is heavily focused on personal injury and civil litigation. He has dedicated his career to assisting victims of injuries, taking a hands-on and personal approach to every case. He strives to treat his clients that way he would treat his family, with respect and honesty.
Mr. Jones handles all types of personal injury cases, including, but not limited to, auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, traumatic brain injuries, dog bites, post office cases, and disfigurement cases. He has successfully fought and resolved thousands of cases, grossing millions of dollars for his clients yearly.
When he isn’t working diligently for his clients, Mr. Jones enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. Mr. Jones is highly involved in his community’s youth soccer program, and he plays adult soccer with his wife.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- English: Spoken, Written
- Northern Kentucky University
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar # 0091118
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Jones Kahan Law, LLC
- Who Is Liable for my Ride-share Accident?
24 March 2020
- I’ve Been Involved in a Motorcycle Accident: Now What?
20 March 2020
- 4 Tips for Avoiding a Rear-End Collision
17 March 2020
- How Your Facebook Post May Impact Your Personal Injury Case
13 March 2020
- Car Seats Save Lives: What to Know to Protect Your Children
21 February 2020
- Coverage Under Each Step of the Ridesharing Process: What Rideshare Drivers Should Know
18 February 2020
- Federal Crash Tests Fail to Change with Technology
14 February 2020
- What Are the Common Causes of Tractor-Trailer Accidents?
11 February 2020
- Car Accidents with Pedestrians
31 January 2020