David J. Schultz
- Family Law, Divorce, Real Estate Law
For over 37 years the David J. Schultz Law Office has served the Fox River Valley with a full range of general practice legal services. Choosing an experienced Oshkosh family attorney can make a big difference in getting the outcome a client deserves, and for almost four decades Attorney Schultz has provided fast action and proven results. Among his areas of practice are divorce, custody, child placement, spousal maintenance, child support, visitation, post-divorce matters, grandparent rights, guardianship's, step-parent adoptions, paternity, collections, wills, powers of Attorney, real estate, small claims actions, prenuptial agreements, marital contracts, Guardian ad Litem representation and general litigation. As a solo practitioner, Attorney Schultz can provide the personal attention his clients deserve and he has demonstrated in thousands of cases that his office motto of “I listen, I care and I can help you” is indeed true as shown by the multiple testimonials that are available for viewing on his website at www.schultzlawoffice.net. If you want a lawyer who will fight for you with knowledge, expertise and a commitment to service, contact David Schultz today by phone (920) 233-3300, fax (920) 233-3600, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail at 821 Witzel Avenue, Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54902. Going to court in or near Oshkosh Wisconsin? Contact Attorney Schultz first for effective legal counsel and advice you can count on. No one can change the past but he may be able to protect your future. The David J. Schultz Law office: experience when you need it and a reputation for positive legal results since 1979.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Power of Attorney
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- J.D. (1979)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1012832
- Our Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.