Hawk Allen is a graduate of the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. Hawk handles civil litigation as a Plaintiff’s attorney against insurance companies and also in divorce, personal injury, collections, and special education law.
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees are accepted in some cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly fees are accepted in some cases.
- University of Memphis
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies | Anthropology/Poetry
- Honors: Honors Graduate
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- Honors: Champion of Justice Deans Award for Best Memorandum
- Activities: President, treasurer of Tennessee Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers Secretary, Public Action Law Society Vice President, International Law Society
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 038177