David E Wenger IIIDavid E. Wenger IIII, Attorney at Law
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets ...
Dave Wenger was born in Lorain, Ohio. He was raised in Uniontown, Pennsylvania. He received his bachelor’s degree from California University of Pennsylvania in 2002. He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Widener University School of Law and was admitted to practice law in 2011. While at Widener University School of Law, he was a member of the Widener Law Review, Moot Court Honor Society, the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society, and was a law clerk for the Honorable John F. Wagner Jr. After doing a variety of legal work upon graduation, Attorney Wenger worked for the Mercer County District Attorney’s Office. While he was an Assitant District Attorney, he lead felony, misdemeanor, and juvenile trials, consisting of: Homicide, Rape, Robbery, Aggravated Assault, Burglary, Possession with Intent to Deliver, Receiving Stolen Property, etc. He oversaw and managed all cases regarding sexual assault and serious domestic violence assaults. Attorney Wenger has tried over 50 jury trial cases. Attorney Wenger will use his aggressive style to his clients in the areas of criminal defense, DUI defense, drug defense, retail theft defense, traffic, summaries, divorce, custody, child support, and estate law.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 312562
- English: Spoken, Written
- Solo Practitioner
- David E. Wenger IIII, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Assistant District Attorney
- Mercer County District Attorney
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- California University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. (2002)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.