David has practiced law for nearly thirty years and has tried over 100 jury trials. During that time, he has represented several Fortune 500 companies in personal injury and commercial litigation.
During the past few years, David has focused his practice on the representation of Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas families that have been injured by the fraud or negligence of others. To date, he has recovered over $53 million on their behalf. In addition, he has successfully prosecuted multiple class action cases including the first nationwide class action case (four million class members) certified in Arkansas. He is a member of both the State Bar of Texas and the Oklahoma Bar Association.
He is also an esteemed member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Personal Injury
- Wrong-Way Accidents: They’re More Common Than You Think
5 August 2019
- The Future Is Now: Self-Driving Cars Are Coming
30 July 2019
- Injured in an Accident Caused by a Distracted Driver?
29 July 2019
- Buyer Beware! What You Need to Know Before You Purchase a Car Seat Online
23 May 2019
- Dangers of Tourism Accidents in Ft. Worth
22 May 2019
- Have Some (Crowd) Control!
22 April 2019
- #MeToo and the Police
12 April 2019
- A Fall in a Nursing Home May Be a Life Sentence
3 March 2019
- Is a Dog “Attack” the Same as a Dog Bite?
28 February 2019