(813) 463-0800Tap to Call This Lawyer
David CavedaCaveda Law Firm, P.A.
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Pi Sigma Alpha; Pi Gamma Mu. Recipient, Chester H. Ferguson Scholarship. Certified Family Law Mediator, 2000-2006. Co-Editor: "Modification of Child Support," Florida Proceedings After Dissolution of Marriage," Ninth Edition (2008). Speaker, "Working With Divorce Clients and Opposing Counsel," Half Moon Seminars, (2002). Member, Family Law Inn of Tampa, American Inns of Court, (2000-2005). Member, Board of Directors, Vetmade Industries, Inc.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Initial Consultation $150.00
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founding Member
- Caveda Law Firm, P.A.
- - Current
- University of Florida
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Chester H. Ferguson Scholarship Recipient
- University of South Florida
- B.A. | Political Science
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.