I strongly belive that anyone accused of a crime has their entire life at stake and deserves competent and zealous legal representation. I have a wealth of criminal trial experience, ranging from simple misdemeanors to serious felonies. That experience will be put to use in your case where it maters most: in the courtroom. I approach each case with the understanding that each client is more than just a set of charges or a prior record score, and I work with clients to develop a defense game plan that addresses the whole person, not just the current criminal case. In every case, I work to craft a strategy that gives my client the best possible chance at getting on with life after a criminal charge.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee; hourly; payment plans available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Colgan & Associates, LLC Law Firm, Pennsylvania.
- Understanding Retail Theft Penalties In Pennsylvania
20 September 2019
- Divorce In The State Of Pennsylvania
30 August 2019
- DUIs In The State Of Pennsylvania
18 July 2019
- How Casey Johnson-Welsh Applies Psychology Training to Her Practice of PA Family Law
22 May 2019
- Child Support Guidelines In Pennsylvania
30 April 2019
- Choosing A Pennsylvania Juvenile Defense Lawyer
21 March 2019