Free Consultation: (913) 782-5500Tap to Call This Lawyer
David Adams

David Adams

  • Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
  • Kansas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

25+ years experience handling bankruptcy (Ch 7 & Ch 13), and personal injury (auto accident, slip and fall, malpractice, other negligence) cases. BBB accredited, friendly, professional representation. History of excellent trial and jury verdicts. Highly reviewed and recommended by Google and Yahoo users. No history of any ethical complaints or sanctions. Member of the Kansas Bar Association, Johnson County Bar Association and Christian Legal Society.

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Personal Injury
  • Medical Malpractice
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
    Most injury/accident cases are handled on a contingency fee basis; fee percentages will be determined based on complexity of the case, and any complicating liability factors; all other cases are either flat fee or hourly
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
10th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of Kansas School of Law
J.D. (1991) | Law
Activities: Christian Legal Society, president
University of Kansas School of Law Logo
Texas Christian University
B.B.A. (1987) | Finance
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Texas Christian University Logo
Professional Associations
Kansas State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
30 Questions Answered

Q. I was assaulted by my ex-wife's boyfriend infront of my daughter, breaking my nose. compensation of medical bills?
A: You can recover up to $4,000.00 in small claims court to cover your expenses incurred from his actions. you can go online to the county courthouse where this happened and there are forms you can complete to get a case filed and him notified of a hearing. Getting additional recoveries (pain and suffering, etc) would require a full suit in the district court that you might have trouble finding an attorney to take. You never know, but even if successful in a civil case against him, it might be hard to actually get him to pay. You may have to try to garnish his wages or bank account, and that is never a guaranteed route of actual payment.
Q. Is this still True in Missouri? My son is a resident of KS and injured in Missouri. Is he required to subrogate?
A: It will likely depend if your son was the owner of the vehicle that was insured and if the policy was his policy. If he was a covered person under his parent's policy, then there is some case law to indicate the med payments do not have to be repaid. If he was the actual insured of a vehicle he owned, he will likely have to pay the med payments back (as he agreed in the policy that was issued).
Q. I was injured while waiting on a bus when 2 vehicles got in wreck. The parts off the vehicles hit me.
A: You may have several ways to get a recovery for your injuries. First, yes, Pizza Hut will likely have some liability if their driver was uninsured. Second, if the other vehicle had any fault for causing the accident you may be able to make recovery there. Third, if you owned a vehicle with insurance at the time of the accident, you may have a claim for uninsured motorist benefits. There may be other aspects of the case that provide an avenue of recovery depending on further facts.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Adams Cross, LLC
David S. Adams, Attorney
303 E. Poplar
Olathe, KS 66061
Telephone: (913) 782-5500
Fax: (913) 782-1383
Adams Cross, LLC
303 E Poplar St
Olathe, KS 66061
Telephone: (913) 782-5500
Fax: (913) 782-1383
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.

Select up to 3 lawyers.