Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Tax Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No charge for consultation -- willing to take payments with 50% of quoted retainer in most instances.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Eric D. Paris & Associates
- - Current
- Criminal defense, Tax controversy and Bankruptcy Attorney. Utilizing skills since admitted to practice in 1991. Represent clients with controversies with taxing authorities including IRS, FTB, EDD and SBOE. Represent clients with criminal charges from arraignment through trial. Represent clients with debt issues through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Consumer Bankruptcy.
- Bernard J. Gartland, Tax Attorneys
- Represented clients with IRS and FTB tax controversies, and Consumer Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cases. Defended IRS audits, represented clients with payroll tax, income tax, corporate tax and excise tax matters with auditors, revenue officers and agents, appeals, taxpayer advocate, and through tax court resolution.
- Trial Attorney
- Desert Criminal Defense Panel
- Criminal defense attorney in misdemeanor, felony, and juvenile court. Represented over 3400 from arraignment through conclusion of case. Over 25 jury trials, and 100s of bench trials.
- Univ of California Riverside
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- The Wiley W. Manuel Award
- The State Bar of California
- Award given for volunteer work with Legal Aid of Los Angeles for Pro Bono Legal Services.
- California State Bar  # 156046
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map