Darryl Bouganim is a securities attorney with an impressive track record in his representation of defrauded investors and securities industry employees with employment issues, having won awards and favorable verdicts against big securities brokerage firms. His practice focuses on securities fraud, commercial litigation, and securities employment or industry disputes. Mr. Bouganim provides top-notch legal representation to his clients in arbitration, court litigation, mediation, and regulatory matters.
Originally from Toronto, Canada, Mr. Bouganim relocated to the United States to practice law as part of his life mission to help others. Mr. Bouganim joined the Malecki Law team after a few years of representing investors, as well as advising clients in contractual, labor, and insurance matters at another New York City law firm. Mr. Bouganim has also worked with vulnerable immigrant populations, including refugees fleeing persecution, neglected children, and trafficking victims, helping them file for immigration status and permanent residency (i.e., green cards). He has also served on the Disability Law Committee with the New York City Bar Association. To Mr. Bouganim, representing defrauded investors and elderly retirees recover their life savings seemed like a natural progression.
A compassionate attorney, Mr. Bouganim transitioned into securities law to help defrauded individuals recover their hard-earned money from any unscrupulous practices by financial professionals under the watch of financial institutions. Furthermore, Mr. Bouganim is determined to help employees in the securities industry who have been wronged and wish to clear their name. Mr. Bouganim’s relentless drive to help others, topped with his multifaceted work experience have shaped him into a trustworthy advocate for investors and financial service industry employees alike.
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Securities Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Fee arrangements & contingency fees
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Malecki Law
- - Current
- Law Office of Moshe Y. Singer
- Student Attorney
- Michigan State University Securities Clinic
- Labor Relations Intern
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Territory Manager
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- York University
- B.A. | Psychology
- Michigan State University
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- M.Sc | Rehabilitation Counseling
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA)
- New York City Bar Association: Disability Law Committee and Enhance Diversity in the Profession Committee
- Darryl J. Bouganim's Website Profile
- Malecki Law Website
- New York Securities Lawyers Blog
- Malecki Law Wins Appeal to Allow an International Investor at a Domestic and Foreign Brokerage Firm to Arbitrate at FINRA
18 February 2020
- Why should I give the SEC everything they have requested?
10 February 2020
- The Wolves are Still on Wall Street: What is Going on at Paulson Investment Company LLC?
7 February 2020
- “Sophisticated” Investor Represented by Malecki Law Awarded over $200,000 in a 2X Non-Traditional ETF Product Case against Network 1 Financial Securities and its 2X Twin Brothers
29 October 2019
- Ponzi Schemes On the Rise?
2 October 2019
- Recovering Customer Financial Losses from UBS’s Yield Enhancement Strategy (“YES”)
29 August 2019
- The Dow Dropped Mid Trade War Escalations: Do I have a right to sue my broker when my securities portfolio drops with the market?
7 August 2019
- Nomura Securities Agrees to $25-million Settlement for Allegedly Misleading Investors about Mortgage-Backed Securities
18 July 2019
- House of Representatives Votes to Block Controversial Regulation Best Interest
27 June 2019