Darren Meyer is a Fredericksburg area Criminal Defense and Traffic Attorney. Mr. Meyer practices traffic and criminal law throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia including but not limited to Spotsylvania County, Fredericksburg, Stafford County, King George County, Caroline County. Mr. Meyer will aggressively defend your case and strives to obtain the best results for his clients in all criminal matters.
Attorney-client communication is something we feel is an important aspect to defending a criminal case. Being charged with a crime can be a stressful time in someone's life. It is important that you are capable of contacting your attorney at any time. For this reason, all clients and potential clients are given Mr. Meyer's personal cell phone number. He is available by cell phone during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays. It is important for you to have attorney access 24/7.
If you are looking for an aggressive and affordable Criminal Defense Attorney in the Fredericksburg area, then contact Mr. Meyer to discuss your matter immediately. All consults are free of charge.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
Free consultations 24/7. Cell phone access to attorney - (540)840-8470
- Credit Cards Accepted
Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All rates for criminal and traffic matters are flat fee rates. My rates are very competetive and affordable. Call for your free consultation and quote.
- Widener University
- Virginia State Bar
- Fredericksburg Bar Association
- Fredericksburg Area Legal Blog
- Do you have a Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania DUI as a result of an accident? - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
7 July 2011
- Have you been charged with Driving on a Suspended License in the Fredericksburg Area? If you didn't know then you're NOT GUILTY!
12 July 2010
- Fredericksburg Shoplifting Charge? First Offender may be an option for you!
30 June 2010
- Fredericksburg Domestic Assault and Battery and possessing firearms
17 June 2010
- Stafford Reckless Driving Charge and Driver Improvement Clinics
17 June 2010