Danielle began her legal career at Lawrence & Associates in July 2015. Her practice areas currently include Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability, and Personal Injury. She graduated from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2014 and was admitted to the Kentucky Bar in May 2015. Prior to practicing law, Danielle pursued a Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Cincinnati and spent 8 years as a public school teacher and Director of a private school.
During law school, Danielle was a member of the Client Counseling Competition team with a successful finish in the regional competition in Michigan. She also successfully competed in several intra-school competitions such as the Closing Argument Competition and volunteered as an instructor for the Juvenile Court Street Law Diversion program.
Danielle lives in Union, Kentucky with her husband and three children.
- Personal Injury
- Google Hangouts
- Google Duo
Every case gets a free consultation - period.
Personal injury contingency fees are usually 33%, but this can vary depending on the case and circumstances.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We do not charge any upfront fees for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and have very competitive rates for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Call me to find out more!
- 6th Circuit
- Lawrence & Associates
- - Current
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- University of Cincinnati
- B.S. (2007)
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyer
- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- 10.0 Superb Rating
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rated
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 96530
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Collins Elementary School Career Day , Careers in the Legal Field
- Danielle Lawrence's Website Profile
- Lawrence & Associates, the Customer Service Firm
- Lawrence & Associates Blog
- Our offices are OPEN!
15 June 2020
- Kentucky Moratorium on Eviction Hearings to Expire July 25, 2020
5 June 2020
- Hit by a DoorDash driver? Here’s what to do.
1 June 2020