Danielle began her legal career at Lawrence & Associates in July 2015. Her practice areas currently include Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability, and Personal Injury. She graduated from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2014 and was admitted to the Kentucky Bar in May 2015. Prior to practicing law, Danielle pursued a Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Cincinnati and spent 8 years as a public school teacher and Director of a private school.
During law school, Danielle was a member of the Client Counseling Competition team with a successful finish in the regional competition in Michigan. She also successfully competed in several intra-school competitions such as the Closing Argument Competition and volunteered as an instructor for the Juvenile Court Street Law Diversion program.
Danielle lives in Union, Kentucky with her husband and three children.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Every case gets a free consultation - period.
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury contingency fees are usually 33%, but this can vary depending on the case and circumstances.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We do not charge any upfront fees for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and have very competitive rates for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Call me to find out more!
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawrence & Associates
- - Current
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- Kentucky Bar Association # 96530
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- - Current
- Lawrence & Associates, the Customer Service Firm
- Lawrence & Associates Blog
- Limited Scope Representation: Can You Ethically Provide Better Service at Affordable Cost?
12 December 2018
- Do You Need An Attorney for a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Ohio or Kentucky?
5 December 2018
- Case Study: Back Injuries, Depression and Permanent Disability
29 October 2018
- Workers’ Compensation Death Benefits in Kentucky and Ohio
17 October 2018
- Cincinnati Area Insurance Companies Try to Choose Your Social Security Disability Attorney for You – Is This Good or Bad?
31 August 2018
- Can a Lawsuit Settlement or Award Be Taxed By The Federal, Ohio, or Kentucky Governments?
24 August 2018
- Cincinnati Area Tips and Tricks for Dealing with Insurance Companies After A Car Accident
16 August 2018
- Have You Been in a Car Accident?
8 August 2018
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage and Why It is Important
2 August 2018