Danielle Jurema LedermanMorgan, Brown & Joy LLP
- Employment Law, Civil Rights
Danielle Jurema Lederman counsels employers in labor and employment matters including discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour law and retaliation. Danielle also represents employers in mediation, arbitration and litigation at the administrative, state, and federal levels. Danielle’s experience includes advising small businesses and entrepreneurs on complying with state and federal employment laws and providing legal support to in-house counsel at a large construction equipment company.
Prior to joining the firm, Danielle gained extensive litigation experience at a small firm where she successfully litigated employment cases at all stages, including summary judgment and trial. She also directed the legal services division of a local non-profit, providing legal services related to workplace claims.
During law school, Danielle interned for a magistrate judge in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States Attorney’s Office, a mid-sized civil litigation firm in Boston and a large international financial institution.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written
- Morgan, Brown & Joy LLP
- Northeastern University School of Law
- University of Florida
- B.A. | Chemistry
- Morgan, Brown & Joy, LLP
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.