Danielle Agnes PetersBloom Peters, LLC
- Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Danielle Peters, a partner at Bloom Peters, LLC, focuses on civil litigation in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, with a special focus in family law. Ms. Peters is a skilled litigator who handles difficult legal matters, including high conflict divorce and custody matters which often involve children with special needs. Ms. Peters is also trained in collaborative law for situations where clients want to take a more civilized approach to their legal issues. Ms. Peters is an ardent advocate for her clients.
Ms. Peters remains committed to not only helping clients navigate the court system, but finding creative solutions to the unique problems facing families with special needs children who find themselves with custody issues.
Prior to joining Bloom Peters, LLC, Ms. Peters was a Deputy District Attorney at the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office where she was assigned to Special Victims Division, participated as an active member of the Bucks County Crimes Against Older Adult Task Force and helped administer the county ARD program.
Prior to her time at the Bucks County District Attorney's Office, Ms. Peters was a law clerk to The Honorable Raymond Batten, Superior Court, Criminal Division, in the State of New Jersey and worked as a legal intern at the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Child/Spousal Support/Alimony
Free half hour consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bloom Peters, LLC
- - Current
- Deputy District Attorney
- Bucks County District Attorney's Office
- Law Clerk
- New Jersey Superior Court, The Honorable Raymond Batton, J.S.C.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- Villanova University
- B.A. (2000) | Political Science
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.