Daniel ZigrayOhio Inheritance Dispute Attorney: Will Contests and Probate Disputes
- Probate, Elder Law, Estate Planning
Daniel F. Zigray is the principal attorney for The Zigray Law Office, LLC. The focus of his law practice for many years has been probate litigation. He is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio since 1991 and became a partner in the firm that came to be Kolb & Zigray. He opened the suburban Toledo law practice of The Zigray Law Office, LLC in Maumee, Ohio to be more accessible and to allow his clients to avoid the hassle of going downtown. The Zigray Law Office, LLC is located in the Arrowhead Park Business Community in Maumee, Ohio. Early in his career Daniel was a prosecutor where he gained valuable experience in trial practice, successfully taking many cases to trial during that time. Now, Daniel’s practice is exclusively in the areas of Contesting Wills and Trusts, Estate and Inheritance Disputes, Misuse and Abuse of Power of Attorney cases, Claims against Executors and other Fiduciaries, and other matters litigated in the Probate Courts in the State of Ohio. Most of these cases he handles on a percentage or “contingency fee” basis. Daniel has handled Will Contests and other probate litigation claims in many of the different Probate Courts throughout Ohio. He has literally had cases from the east state line (Jefferson County) to the west state line (Williams County) and from the north state line (Lucas County) down to the central/southern part of the state (Clark County and Montgomery County) and many other jurisdictions in between. He has extensive experience in all phases of litigating contested probate matters from the filing of the initial pleadings, through discovery and depositions, and also taking these cases to trial in front of a jury. From 2002 through 2009, Daniel was a regular speaker on topics related to Probate Litigation at the monthly meetings of the Probate Committee of the Toledo Bar Association. He has also planned and spoken at seminars on probate litigation topics for the Ohio Bar Association CLE Institute.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Will and Trust Contests and other types of Estate Disputes in Ohio
- Free Consultation
Most of the will contests and other probate litigation cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Zigray Law Office, LLC
- Kolb & Zigray
- University of Toledo
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Ohio State Bar  # 0055796
- Will Contest/Probate Disputes/Probate Litigation Law Updates, Toledo, Ohio
- Toledo Bar Association - Probate Committee
- delivered case law updates on probate litigation topics such as will contests
- Lecturer, "Probate Litigation Overview", District Five Annual Meeting, 2007, Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Lecturer - Will Contests and Case Law Updates
- Course Planner, "Ohio Probate Litigation", Ohio CLE Institute, 2007, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Conference planner; spoke on Will Contests and Case Law Updates
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.