Mr. Rosenthal is an associate at Petro Cohen Petro Matarazzo focusing on workers’ compensation litigation. Mr. Rosenthal has more than seven years of workers’ compensation experience, and has appeared before the Division of Compensation throughout New Jersey.
Mr. Rosenthal graduated with honors from Rutgers College (New Brunswick, NJ) in 2007, where he received a Bachelor of Arts, double-majoring in Journalism and Media Studies, and Political Science. He received his Juris Doctor in 2010 from Rutgers University School of Law (Camden, NJ). Mr. Rosenthal was selected as Henry J. Raimondo Legislative Fellow with the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University from 2008-09. While in law school, Mr. Rosenthal participated in the Hunter Moot Court competition, and was a judicial intern for the Hon. Mary Eva Colalillo, P.J., Chancery, in the New Jersey Superior Court in Camden, NJ.
Before joining Petro Cohen Petro Matarazzo, Mr. Rosenthal worked for a mid-sized and then large national law firm, where his workers’ compensation practice focused on representing employers. Mr. Rosenthal uses his knowledge of how employers and insurance companies operate and defend workers’ compensation claims to the benefit of his clients. He enjoys helping hardworking people and making a difference in their lives. He is always available to his clients, and takes great pride in making sure that all clients’ needs are addressed during the litigation process.
Mr. Rosenthal has published articles and presented seminars on topics relevant to workers’ compensation law. In addition to workers’ compensation matters, he has also appeared in state and federal court on matters involving labor and employment, school law, and civil rights matters.
He is admitted to the bars of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as the district court for the District of New Jersey.
For more information on workers’ compensation, or to set up a free consultation, contact Mr. Rosenthal at (8
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Rutgers University - Camden
- B.A. (2007)
- State Bar of Pennsylvania # 309449
- New Jersey State Bar # 022422010
- Petro Cohen Petro Matarazzo Website
- Do You Suffer From Shoulder Pain? It Might Be a WEAR and TEAR™ Workers’ Comp Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries In the Workplace
- Do Pre-Existing Wear and Tear Injuries Still Qualify for Workers’ Comp?
- The Challenges of Repetitive Stress Knee Injuries
- How Your Medical Provider Can Help You Prove Your Wear and Tear Injuries
- Can I Be Fired If I Hire an Attorney and Make a Workers’ Compensation Claim?