Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawgsearch
- Appeals & Appellate
- Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Bar # 023804
Websites & Blogs
- THE OREGON DIVORCE BLOG
- New Case Law – Parenting Time Change As Basis for Child Support Modification
16 November 2016
- Should I File For A Legal Separation?
19 October 2016
- Second Opinion Divorce Consultations
19 May 2015
- Helping People During Divorce – Father and Daughter Reunited
30 April 2015
- Stephens & Margolin LLP moving to new offices located at 1000 SW Broadway building August 4, 2014!
24 July 2014
- Parenting Class Update For Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington County, Oregon
23 July 2014
- Helping People During Divorce – Parenting Time Enforcement
23 December 2013
- When is my Oregon divorce final?
7 August 2013
- New Case Law – Proper Calculation of Military Pension Amount
4 March 2013
- COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE NORTHWEST BLOG
- Approach to Vocational Assessment in Collaborative Divorce Helps Settle Spousal Support
18 June 2013
- Reasons to Use the Collaborative Process – Privacy
27 June 2012
- Is A Collaborative Divorce Faster Than A Regular Divorce?
22 February 2012
- How Is Collaborative Divorce Different Than Mediation?
9 February 2012
- How Collaborative Family Law Reduces The Hostility Of Divorce
29 November 2011
- The Role of the Coach and Career Counselor in Collaborative Divorce
24 August 2011
- Top 8 Benefits of Collaborative Divorce vs. Traditional Divorce.
21 June 2011
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts – Special Issue on Collaborative Practice
26 April 2011
- Book Recommendation: Collaborative Divorce by Pauline Tesler and Peggy Thompson
9 April 2011
Contact & Map