Daniel M. Epstein M.D.Slappey & Sadd LLC
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability
Daniel M. Epstein, M.D. joined Slappey & Sadd, LLC in 2010. Prior to joining Slappey & Sadd, Dan represented physician and hospital clients. He most recently held a position of a partner with a medical malpractice defense firm from 2001 to 2010. At Slappey & Sadd, he represents individuals and their families in cases of serious death as a result of medical negligence, car accidents, defective products, defective premises, and other acts of negligence.
Dan is a native of Atlanta. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, followed by a law degree from Harvard Law School. He completed a transitional medical internship at Emory University School of Medicine in 1994. Dan was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1990.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Slappey & Sadd LLC
- - Current
- Harvard Law School
- J.D. (1990)
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- M.D. (1987)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Daniel M. Epstein's Website Profile
- Slappey & Sadd LLC Website
- Georgia Injury Lawyers Blog
- Know the Signs of Day Care Abuse
April 20, 2023
- How to Drive and How Not Drive in Wet Weather
March 28, 2023
- Understanding Your Rights When Filing a Product Liability Claim
March 21, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.