Free Consultation: (248) 792-2590Tap to Call This Lawyer
Daniel HilfLaw Offices of Hilf & Hilf, PLC
- Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldBlawg Search
Daniel Hilf is a top rated, award winning, lawyer with over 20 years of experience inside and outside the courtroom. He is a partner in the widely respected law firm of Hilf & Hilf, PLC, specializing in the areas of criminal defense, traffic tickets, and immigration law. Daniel HIlf has tried over 100 jury trials in his legal career, and serves as a mentor to other attorneys.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- DUI & DWI
Free Phone Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for Eastern District of Michigan
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Hilf & Hilf
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (1996)
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1991)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- National Trial Lawyers
- 2013 Top 10 Attorney
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 10.0 Superb Lawyer
- Top 100 Lawyer
- American Society of Legal Advocates
Articles & Publications
- Getting to know: Daniel Hilf
- Legal News
- Preliminary Examinations, Brown Bag Lunch Series, Oakland County Bar Association
- Superb Rating 10.0
Websites & Blogs
- Daniel Hilf's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Hilf & Hilf Website
- Michigan Criminal Attorneys Blog
- Zealously Defending Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana in Michigan
October 27, 2020
- How Do I Get A Court Date?
April 16, 2020
- Passover and Asylum and Coronavirus
April 8, 2020
22 Questions Answered
- Q. My husband is on probation for domestic violence he got another domestic violence for attacking me again. What now
- A: Your husband will likely face a new criminal prosecution, as well as a probation violation. The court will likely impose a no contact order to prevent him from having contact with you, if he is able to post bond. If he is unable to post bond, he will remain in custody throughout the court proceedings and possibly beyond. Your husband will need legal representation to deal with both issues. For him, it is preferable that he has the same lawyer for both the new case and the probation violation to make sure the matters are being handled consistent with each other. In many cases with both a new charge and a probation violation based on a new charge, his lawyer will seek to deal with the probation violation after the new criminal charge is concluded. If he can afford a lawyer, he should hire a lawyer immediately.
- Q. I’m on probation in Michigan & my work requires a lot of out of state travel. Can probation make me quit or find other ?
- A: A common condition of probation is to not leave the state without approval of the Court. If your probation officer is unwilling to allow for travel, it is recommended that you hire a lawyer to file a motion before the Judge assigned to your case to allow for travel.
- Q. Can you drop chargers domestic violence
- A: In most jurisdictions, no. It is up to the State/local prosecutor to decide if a charge is pursued against an individual, even if the victim does not want to pursue any type of charges.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.