Daniel GallantMass Injury Group
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Products Liability ...
Attorney Gallant is a Massachusetts native and longtime Boston Resident. He is a graduate from Suffolk University Law School. While at Suffolk law, he worked as a Rule 303 Student prosecutor with the Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office and Graduated on the Dean’s List. Attorney Gallant has appeared as an attorney in over two dozen courts across the Commonwealth, including the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. He has favorably resolved a wide range of civil and criminal matters for many clients.
Attorney Gallant is admitted to practice law within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Attorney Gallant is a Member of the Federal Bar Association, Massachusetts Chapter and the Young Lawyers Division. He is also a Member of the American Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
When not practicing law, Attorney Gallant volunteers as a Big Brother for Big Brother Big Sister of Boston. He also enjoys Camping, Kayaking and Skateboarding.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Mass Injury Group
- University of Hartford
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2013)
- Federal Bar Association
- Activities: Member of Massachusetts Chapter and Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Notary Public
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- West Law Secondary Sources Certification
- LexisNexis Advanced Certification
- West Law Advanced Case Law Research Certification
- West Law Advanced Statutory Research Certification
- Daniel Gallant's Website Profile
- Mass Injury Group Website
- Boston Workers Compensation Attorney Blog
- Massachusetts Appellate Court Reverses Award of Full Benefits for Injured Construction Worker Based on Improper Vocational Analysis
April 28, 2021
- Massachusetts Appellate Court Reassigns Workers’ Compensation Claim to New Judge After Finding of Impartiality
April 15, 2021
- Massachusetts Appellate Court Reverses Benefits for Injured Worker Due To Lower Court’s Mistake Regarding Additional Evidence
March 25, 2021
- Boston Car Accident Attorney News
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.