Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Immigration Law
- Sole practitioner dedicated exclusively to the field of Immigration and Naturalization Law for over thirty (30) years. Only California State Bar certified specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law in Sonoma County.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. School of Law at the University of California Davis
- Juris Doctor (1975) | I participated in internships at an immigration practice locally and with the Agricultural Labor Relations Board and Milwaukee Legal Services and with Assemblyman Art Torres at the state capitol while in law school.
- University of California at Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts (1971) | Prepared for law school and beyond.
- Honors: Dean's List
- American Immigration Law Association
- Activities: Past chairman of the Northern California Chapter of AILA
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map