Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldResponsive Law
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Of Counsel
- Markowitz Herbold PC
- - Current
- The DiCicco Law Firm, LLC
- Representing businesses and individuals with serious civil and criminal disputes
- Zero Sum Games
- CLS Prosecutor
- Multnomah County District Attorney
- Prosecution internship.
- Software Engineer
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- National Mock Trial Team Student Government
- Georgetown University
- B.S. (2004) | Computer Science, Criminal Forensics
- Integrated Engineering and Law Program
- Responsive Law
- Top Contributor
- Oregon State Bar  # 073730
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Constitutional Law , Classroom Law Project
- Keynote - The Business of Video Games , Oregon Game Project Challenge
Websites & Blogs
- DiCicco Legal Website
37 Questions Answered
- Q. Wedding photography business licensed in Washington and registered in Oregon. Do I need any other licenses in Oregon?
- A: It sounds like you are good to go. Good luck. Also - buy some insurance, and talk to a lawyer about your independent contractor and customer contracts. All of this can save you headaches in the future.
- Q. Divorcing in Oregon after 10 year marriage. My wife purchased home 5 years before we married. Am I entitled to equity?
- A: Short answer: yes. There is a presumption of equal contribution to marital assets. You might look at the equity in the home at the time of the marriage, and set that aside for her. All of the equity growth since that point would be looked at as marital property.
- Q. a Statutory Bargain and Sale Agreement includes this sentence: "Members of the XXXX families and their heirs shall be
- A: Probably unenforceable due to the Rule Against Perpetuities but it’s very rare for that to come up outside of the estates and trusts arena. Would need to look deeper to know for sure.
Contact & Map