Daniel C. HerrEmployment, Civil Rights, Personal Injury, and Small Business Trial Attorney
- Employment Law, Civil Rights, Personal Injury ...
Daniel C. Herr is a member of the Delaware, Pennsylvania, and United States Districts Courts for the District of Delaware and the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania. Dan litigates employment, civil rights, personal injury, and commercial and small business matters. As lead attorney, he has successfully litigated various matters in many of Delaware and Pennsylvania’s Federal and State Courts. Dan prides himself in litigating tough, meaningful cases and securing meaningful results for his clients. Often, his Clients often come to him after several other lawyers have turned their cases down – Dan’s drive and competitive nature allows him to take on those difficult cases and win. Dan was named a “Top 40 Under 40” trial attorney by the National Trial Lawyers Association at the age of 30. He was also recently named a Delaware Rising Star in Civil Litigation by Super Lawyers (for both 2015 and 2016) and a Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney Under the age of 40 in Delaware by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. Dan has secured numerous 5 and 6 figure awards for his clients in employment, civil rights, and personal injury matters. He services Wilmington and New Castle County, Dover and Kent County, Georgetown and Sussex County, and the Greater Philadelphia Area. Dan attended Widener University School of Law, graduating cum laude and with a pro bono distinction. He also attended Widener’s Institute of Delaware Corporate and Business Law, graduating with honors. While at Widener, Dan served on the Editorial Board of the Widener Law Review and on the Executive Board of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society. He also interned for Vice Chancellor Donald F. Parsons, Jr. of the Delaware Court of Chancery and Justice Henry duPont Ridgely of the Delaware Supreme Court. After law school, Daniel clerked for Judge Mary Johnston of the Delaware Superior Court and subsequently, practiced corporate litigation in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Contingent Fees
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude, Certificate in Corporation Law, with Honors
- Activities: Law Review Executive Board, Mock Trial Executive Board
- Delaware State Bar  # 005497
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.