Daniel Brendtro grew up in rural South Dakota on his family's farm that produced purebred hogs. During his law education Daniel received many honors and was at the top of his class. Since his education he has focused his legal career on commercial and general civil cases.
Dan resides in Sioux Falls with his wife Jennifer, where they have three children and an assortment of animal life including the loving family dog. Dan is a committed fan to Hoyas Basketball and participates in many activities including carpentry, running, hiking, reading, managing his fantasy football team, coaching, and playing cards.
Dan also pens a weekly column on current legal issues for readers of the South Dakota newspapers.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Landlord Tenant
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- South Dakota
- Private Practice
- - Current
- Georgetown University
- B.S. / Walsh School of Foreign Service
- University of South Dakota School of Law
- He graduated 2nd in his class.
- Honors: Sterling Honors
- Activities: Daniel was a research assistant to the Hon. Robert Amundson, retired Supreme Court Justice. He also served as vice-president of the Moot Court Board.
- South Dakota State Bar
- 2nd Circuit Bar Association
- Georgetown Alumni Admissions Committee, The Dakotas
- Less Legalese, Please
- Weekly Newspaper Column
- 7 Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Car Accident Case
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Will Contest Cases
- South Dakota Personal Injury Attorney Blog
- Review These Tips With Your Children to Keep Them Safe While Walking to School or Taking the Bus
17 October 2016
- Older Drivers With a History of Falling Are 40 Percent More Likely to Cause an Auto Accident
23 August 2016
- Legalization of Marijuana Has Been Linked to an Increase in Car Accident Deaths
26 July 2016
- Watch Out for These Warning Signs That Your Spouse Is Having an Affair
11 July 2016
- Ways to Be a Better Parent to Your Children While Divorcing
31 May 2016
- 3 Consequences of a DUI Conviction That Can Haunt a College Student's Life
27 April 2016
- Answering the Question, "Do You Know Why I Pulled You Over?"
15 March 2016
- 7 Tips for Crossing a Roundabout as a Pedestrian
28 January 2016
- Benefits of Roundabouts Include Reducing Motorists' Injuries and Fatalities
25 January 2016