Daniel Brendtro grew up in rural South Dakota on his family's farm that produced purebred hogs. During his law education Daniel received many honors and was at the top of his class. Since his education he has focused his legal career on commercial and general civil cases.
Dan resides in Sioux Falls with his wife Jennifer, where they have three children and an assortment of animal life including the loving family dog. Dan is a committed fan to Hoyas Basketball and participates in many activities including carpentry, running, hiking, reading, managing his fantasy football team, coaching, and playing cards.
Dan also pens a weekly column on current legal issues for readers of the South Dakota newspapers.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Landlord Tenant
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- South Dakota
- Private Practice
- - Current
- Georgetown University
- B.S. / Walsh School of Foreign Service
- University of South Dakota School of Law
- He graduated 2nd in his class.
- Honors: Sterling Honors
- Activities: Daniel was a research assistant to the Hon. Robert Amundson, retired Supreme Court Justice. He also served as vice-president of the Moot Court Board.
- South Dakota State Bar
- 2nd Circuit Bar Association
- Georgetown Alumni Admissions Committee, The Dakotas
- Less Legalese, Please
- Weekly Newspaper Column
- 7 Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Car Accident Case
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Will Contest Cases
- South Dakota Personal Injury Attorney Blog
- What College Students Should Know About the Effects of a DUI
27 April 2016
- How to Handle Common Police Questions
15 March 2016
- How to Safely Navigate a Roundabout as a Pedestrian
28 January 2016
- How Roundabouts Prevent Auto Accidents
25 January 2016
- Proposed Federal Rule Could Reduce Child Support Arrearages
21 January 2016
- Why Not to Exaggerate Injuries in Your Auto Accident Case
14 January 2016
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for DUI in South Dakota?
12 January 2016
- New Campaign to Educate Consumers on Vehicle Safety Features
7 January 2016
- 5 Steps to Take If the Police Pull You Over
5 January 2016