Free Consultation: (970) 219-8755Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Daniel B. Kelley

  • Family Law, Bankruptcy, Criminal Law ...
  • Colorado
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Former Marine, Family man, dedicated to client service.

Practice Areas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    You may be eligable for a flat fee. Call for details.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken
University of Wyoming College of Law
J.D. (2007) | Law
Activities: Argued case in front of Wyoming Supreme Court
University of Wyoming College of Law Logo
Colorado State University
B.A. (2004) | Political Science
Colorado State University Logo
Grand Marshall Trapper's Day Parade
Rotary Club
Meritorious Mast
29 Palms joint fire exercise
Professional Associations
Friends of India 3/4
- Current
Activities: Former Marines, friends and family members honoring those who serve.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. In the middle of the divorce there's no custody set yet and we have not at her final hearing need help
A: Not proper or appropriate. You need to contact an attorney to help you navigate this complicated and confusing process. There are many of my colleagues that will give you a free consultation. Give one of us a call today.
Q. Daughter in law has lost her children for being an unfit parent. Lying to the courts and now we cannot see the children
A: You have a complicated situation on your hands. Obviously I can't give you specific advice without knowing a whole lot more. At the same time make sure you are see the kids and contact an attorney. November is not that far away I would suggest talking to someone as soon as possible.
Q. my son recently passed away, and was living with a gal for almost 2 yrs,well, he took care of her for first year 1/2
A: Your real question appears to be "was my son relationship with his girl friend considered a common law marriage thus entitling her to all ot part of his estate"? This, like so many legal questions are fact specific. I suggest you find competent counsel to review your specific facts. There are a number of firms, such as Daniel B Kelley Attornet at Law, that offer a free consultation. I suggest you contact one. Answering this question is for informational purposes only and no attorney client relationship exists between any parties absent a signed fee agreement.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
822 7th Street. Suite 530
Greeley, CO, USA
Toll-Free: (970) 219-8755
Telephone: (970) 219-8755
Fax: (970) 353-0009
822 7th St, Suite 530
Greeley, CO 80631
Telephone: (970) 219-8755
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.