- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Broadband Communications
- High Technology Business Transactions
- Licensing and Technology
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Holland & Hart LLP
- University of Notre Dame
- Magna cum laude, Articles Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
- University of Santa Clara
- Activities: Member, American Bar Association (1992-present)
- Activities: Member, Colorado Bar Association (1992-present)
- Activities: Member, Denver Bar Association (1992-present)
- Activities: Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Leadership Denver Program (Class of 1997-1998)
- Activities: Committee Member, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce 15th Annual Small and Emerging Business Award (1997)
- Activities: Specific Technology-Related Experience
- Activities: Software - Electronic affidavit, invoicing and payment software solutions for multi-media advertiser; account and billing system software and related system interfaces for various industries; development and license of HTML software engine for broadband service provider; interactive (remote functions) and addressable ("push" and "pull') digital commercial advertising products for broadband service provider; and service bureau and time share arrangements.
- Activities: Software - Negotiate audit requirements and settle various software piracy and copyright infringement claims made by the Business Software Alliance for clients in the travel, entertainment, legal and engineering industries.
- Activities: Internet - Application service provider (ASP) solutions and products; remote user/business virtual private network (VPN); voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) software and equipment development; Internet access capacity and e-mail functionality; Website development; Website and Webpage hosting; specialized business content; auto-provisioning and multiple-Internet service provider (MISP) workflow engine; Internet Services Architecture (ISA); and electronic data interchange system software development (EDI).
- Activities: Cable Television - Analog and digital equipment development; video-on-demand (VOD) software and hardware; cable modems; operating system software; conditional access and encryption technology; digital navigators (electronic program guides); Business Management System (BMS); and wire-line data distribution syntax and application messaging protocol licenses.
- Activities: Satellite - Development of commercial grade uplink, encoding, compression and receiving equipment; commercial grade decoding and headend receiving and distribution equipment; conditional access, encryption and decryption technology; and consumer grade digital receiving equipment.
- Activities: Telephony - Development of $2 million software solution for major telephony client; broadband capacity lease agreements; and account and billing solutions.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map