Cyrus ShawShaw Law
- Social Security Disability, Immigration Law, Probate ...
- New York, Pennsylvania
As the founder of Shaw Law, Cyrus Shaw believes there is only one thing that the firm should be focused on – getting the best possible results for clients. This starts from the initial client interview, where a rapport and trust needs to be established. It is common for new client intake to be limited to one a day, so as much time as needed can be spent with the new client. Each client is a person, not a file. Each client has their own story. A law firm where clients become like family is what he strives for. This means they can call and speak to an attorney whenever they like. A client should feel welcome enough to stop by the office at anytime they like. In the future, a client should feel comfortable and confident to refer a friend or family member to Shaw Law when in need of legal representation.
Mr. Shaw attended the University of Pennsylvania where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a minor in Psychology. He went on to earn his JD from Widener University School of Law in Delaware. Mr. Shaw continued his legal education at Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, earning a Masters of Law (LLM). Mr. Shaw served as an intern for the Honorable Alexander H. Carver III, who was a Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey in both the Family and Civil Divisions. Mr. Shaw is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New York, as well as U.S District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He has been a member of the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and Philadelphia Bar Association.
Currently Mr. Shaw serves on the Board of Directors of the Military Assistance Project, a 501c3 non profit organization based out of Philadelphia. He also volunteers for Philly VIP (Volunteers for the Indigent) as well as the Wills for Heroes program.
- Social Security Disability
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Education Law
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- New York
- U.S District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Attorney, Founder
- Shaw Law
- Temple University’s Beasley School of Law
- Widener University
- J.D. (2008)
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. (2002)
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Cyrus Shaw's Website Profile
- Shaw Law Website
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyer Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.