Cyrus S. Tabibnia
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
The Tabibnia Law Firm is a premier engaged in the practice of criminal defense law and civil litigation.
We are a passionate and highly skilled law firm with 17 years of experience in the fields of criminal defense, civil litigation and personal injury law. Our firm takes an “A to Z” approach to every case; we provide a wide range of services for our clients.
We understand that often, people hire attorneys only during the most challenging of times and when they are dealing with a range of emotions. As such, our firm prides itself not only superlative and expert representation, but also on thoroughly explaining the legal process to our clients, responding to their questions and treating their cases with compassion and caring.
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
For Personal Injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We accept payments via check, cash, credit cards, Venmo, Paypal and Zelle.
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 237348
- 9th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Persian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Board Member
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Law Degree (2003) | Law
- Univ of California Berkeley
- B.A. (1999) | Political Economy; International Relations
- California State Bar  # 237348
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.