Cynthia Love is a member of the firm’s Litigation Section. Ms. Love attended Johns Hopkins University where she received a B.A. in History of Science, Medicine & Technology in 2003. In 2013, she earned her J.D. from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, Dean’s Award, Order of the Coif. She also was the Executive Articles Editor of the Utah Law Review, a Quinney Research Fellow, and a William H. Leary Scholar.
Prior to joining Parr Brown, Ms. Love served as a law clerk for the Honorable Carolyn McHugh of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and for Justice Jill Parrish of the Utah Supreme Court. Prior to earning her J.D., Ms. Love was a judicial intern for the Honorable Denise Lindberg of the Utah Third District Court and for the Honorable Scott Matheson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
She has been recognized by Utah Business magazine as one of Utah’s Legal Elite “Up & Coming” lawyers in 2018 and 2019.
- Commercial Litigation Services
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Highest Honors, Dean’s Award, Order of the Coif
- Activities: Executive Articles Editor Utah Law Review
- Johns Hopkins University
- S.J. Quinney College of Law, Dean’s Award
- University of Utah
- Utah State Bar  # 14703
- Cynthia D. Love- Parr Brown Gee & Loveless