Craig Rosenbaum of Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., represents clients throughout the New York City (NYC) area, including Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island, as well as Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Nassau and Suffolk Counties, who have been injured in an accident or whose loved ones suffered an injury or death as a result of negligence or medical malpractice.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Municipal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C.
- Touro College
- NYC Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice Attorney
- New York City Personal Injury Blog
- Tips for pedestrians navigating New York City streets
11 June 2019
- Options for medical errors involving technology
9 June 2019
- Does it matter which helmet style I choose?
7 June 2019
- Does sexual harassment need to be physical?
30 May 2019
- 20-year-old drunk driver kills three, injures more
27 May 2019
- Ride safe in any weather with these 5 tips
22 May 2019
- The dangers of double-decker tour buses
21 May 2019
- Recovering from a traumatic brain injury
17 May 2019
- Are e-scooters and e-bikes legal in New York?
7 May 2019