Craig FugateFugate Gangstad
- Business Law, Collections, Landlord Tenant ...
Craig Fugate is the managing partner and co-founder of the firm. Craig is a business, franchise and real estate attorney licensed to practice law in Indiana. His practice focuses primarily on assisting franchisees and other entrepreneurs in transactional law including franchisee representation, business structuring, entity organization, financing transactions, acquisitions and sales of businesses, drafting and reviewing contracts, and real estate lease and purchase transactions.
Craig was admitted to the bar in 2008. Since 2008, Craig has worked in and with small and medium sized companies as well as Fortune 500 companies. In 2012 Craig formed Fugate Legal which became Fugate Gangstad in 2019.
Craig provides general counsel services to several small businesses, represents new and existing franchisees in franchise purchases and renewals, advises his clients in real estate lease and purchase transactions, and helps entrepreneurs form their business entities and draft the necessary documents to protect their assets.
Additionally, Craig uses his MBA in finance and his business experience to advise clients on general business issues enabling them to have expert business advice without having to hire a consultant or another employee. Craig enjoys becomes an integral part of his clients' businesses.
Craig is a member of the American Bar Association's Forum on Franchising and Business Law Division.
DePauw University, B.A.
Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D.
Kelley School of Business, M.B.A.
Butler University, M.S.
Member, American Bar Association Forum on Franchising
Member, American Bar Association Business Law Section
Member, American Bar Association
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We also feature flat fee pricing and subscription fee services so our clients know exactly how much they are going to pay and do not hesitate to pick up the phone to call or email with any questions or concerns.
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 27550-29
- Managing Partner
- Fugate Gangstad
- - Current
- Managing Partner
- Fugate Legal
- Church ChurchH Hittle & Antrim
- Butler University
- M.S. (2014)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law, Business Law, Tax Law
- Honors: Larry Jegen Tax Law Student of the Year, 2007 Indiana International & Comparative Law Review
- Activities: Indiana International & Comparative Law Review
- Indiana University - Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis
- MBA (2007) | Business, Finance
- DePauw University
- B.A. (2002) | Computer Science, Economics
- Honors: Management Fellow Bonner Scholar
- Activities: Phi Kappa Psi
- State Bar of Indiana  # 27550-29
- American Bar Assocaition
- Activities: Forum on Franchising Business Law Section
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.