Craig Eugene DwyerI am currently a Sole Practitioner specializing in Bankruptcy Law.
- Bankruptcy, Collections, Estate Planning ...
I have represented both debtors and creditors in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy Cases in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside Counties since 1977. On occasion, I also represent clients in the Northern District of California.
I have previously served as a Chapter 7 Trustee for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California and understand that filing for bankruptcy is an important decision and one that is to be considered very carefully.
Many times a bankruptcy may not be necessary, if it is possible to be avoided by debt settlement and negotiations. I am well versed in such matters and would strive to avoid a bankruptcy proceeding, if possible. Sometimes bankruptcy is the only way to proceed and you should feel secure with the attorney that would be representing you. I am in a unique situation in that I represent both debtors and creditors and can evaluate a case from both sides.
To stop your worries and obtain a fresh financial start, the next step is up to you. For a free consultation with Craig E. Dwyer, please call 858-268-9909 or email email@example.com
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Western State University College of Law
- J.D. (1977) | General Law School Curriculum
- California State University - San Diego State University
- B.A. (1974) | Economics
- San Diego Bankruptcy Forum
- California State Bar  # 74351
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.