- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
Courtney Bellio has a stellar reputation for providing sound legal advice and fierce advocacy in a wide range of family law cases. Courtney highly values the relationships she develops with the clients she serves and believes it is important to listen to their concerns without judgment. Her warm and approachable demeanor allows her to easily adapt her communication style to better accommodate the unique needs of her clients.
Courtney is known for breaking down complicated legal issues into plain English, as well as explaining all of her clients’ options under the law. When Courtney takes on family law cases, her clients can trust that she will be in their corner, ready to assist with their legal matters every way possible. Courtney’s top priority when serving clients is to ensure their voices are heard in court, which is why she strives to deliver top-notch representation at each phase of the legal process. To learn more about Courtney Bellio, please call McKinley Irvin or visit their website today.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Oregon State Bar
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- Northern Arizona University
- Oregon State Bar  # 163414
- Oregon State Bar Association
- - Current
- Oregon Women Lawyers Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.