Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 657840
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Corey Cohen
- - Current
- Seminole County State Attorney
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Best DUI Attorney
- Seminole County Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- Seminole County Bar Association , Lake Mary, Florida
- Federal Bar
- Middle District of Florida, Federal Court
- Florida Bar
Websites & Blogs
11 Questions Answered
- Q. i was arrested for petty theft I have proof that it was not me but it’s been 4 months with no court date what can I do
- A: Have you spoken to an attorney, that is the first step and they can guide you in the right direction.
- Q. I’m 15 and I’ll turn 16 in less then a month. I got 2 tickets and I’m being sent to court.Can I go alone to court in fl?
- A: Yes, but it's always better to have a lawyer handle it so you don't even have to appear in court.
- Q. On average how much would it cost to obtain legal defense for 3 probation felony’s cases in three separate counties ?
- A: Every lawyer charges different prices. Call around to attorneys in those counties and get prices.
Contact & Map