Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&AResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
Video Chat and Conferencing
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Honors: • Outstanding Oral Advocacy • Best Paper Torts, American Jurisprudence Award (Lawyer's Cooperative Publishing)
- Florida State Bar  # 474312
- - Current
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court
10 Questions Answered
- Q. I have a non-extraditable warrant in Pennsylvania but live in Florida. Can I resolve charges from home state?
- A: That is up to Pennsylvania. I suggest you contact a criminal defense attorney in the county in Pennsylvania where the warrant was issued. You may be able to resolve this remotely. Good luck!
- Q. My neighbor keeps yelling violent threats.to me when I go outside and telling my gf he can give her a real man .. HELP
- A: Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
- Q. is tampering with someone else's laundry a criminal act?
- A: Seriously? Tampering? Maybe she is being kind! Wow!
Contact & Map