Coley Grostyan is a criminal defense attorney committed to providing high quality, cost effective, and result oriented representation to his clients. Mr. Grostyan prides himself on working passionately and tirelessly for his clients to ensure the best possible outcome is attained.
Coley Grostyan practices in the area of criminal defense and represents clients facing a variety of criminal charges such as DWI or DUI, serious felonies, drug charges, theft, assault, appeals, homicide, and more. Coley Grostyan's assertive and passionate approach to the practice of law has successfully resolved a variety of criminal cases for his clients.
In addition to vigorously defending individuals of accused of crimes, Mr. Grostyan provides representation in civil litigation, including, personal injury, automobile accidents, wrongful death, and appeals.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 8th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- William Mitchell College of Law
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- 208 mph in a 2011 Mustang?
14 November 2016
- BB guns are not firearms – MN Court of Appeals follows Supremes
14 November 2016
- No license revocation after refusing DUI urine test: MN Court of Appeals
7 November 2016
- Small amount of marijuana does not include dabs, wax, or edibles
4 November 2016
- BB Guns are not firearms – MN Supreme Court Reverses Felony Conviction
19 October 2016