Free Consultation: (317) 462-3434Tap to Call This Lawyer
Cody B. CoombsPritzke & Davis, LLP
- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Business Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Mr. Coombs joined the law firm as a Law Associate in 2009 and became a junior partner in 2014. He practices in the areas of bankruptcy, general civil litigation, real estate, criminal law, and business law. Mr. Coombs received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 2006 in History from the University of Utah. He received his law degree in 2009 from the Indiana University School of Law–Indianapolis, Cum Laude. He has worked for the Pritzke & Davis law firm as a clerk.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Junior Partner
- Pritzke & Davis, LLP
- - Current
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- University of Utah
- B.A. (2006) | History
- Indiana State Bar  # 28508-30
- Hancock County Bar Association
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Blue Morning Glories in the Sky: Correcting Sanctions to Enforce Nuclear Nonproliferation in Iran
- Indiana International & Comparative Law Review
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.