Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Military Law
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
12 Questions Answered
- Q. Is there anyways to acces my sons social security number?
- A: I am assuming that your son is an adult. If so you will not be able to get access to his number.
- Q. If I start SS benefits then go back to work after a few months, do I still keep the benefits I received?
- A: People between ages 62 and the year they reach full retirement age will have $1 of benefits withheld by Social Security for every $2 earned in excess of their allowable earnings threshold. If you are under full retirement age for the entire year, we deduct $1 from your benefit payments for every $2 you earn above the annual limit. For 2013, that limit is $15,120.
- Q. I have been waiting on a decision on my SSI claim for 7yrs I still have not got a answer what do I do?
- A: Social Security is running about 18 months to 24 months. Probably your claim was denied and you did not receive the letter. Go to a Social Security attorney and have them file your claim. They will monitor it for you and do a professional job of presenting your case. If for some reason it is still pending, they will be able to find out the problem.
Contact & Map