Clint B. MorrowLaw Office of Clint Morrow, PLLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Juvenile Law ...
As a former prosecutor, working at the State Attorney’s Office in the counties of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton from 2008 to 2016, Mr. Morrow has handled thousands of cases from investigation through sentencing. The experience gained prosecuting criminal cases allows him valuable insights to aggressively defend his client’s rights.
While a prosecutor for the State Attorney’s Office, Mr. Morrow handled numerous criminal cases to include DUI, domestic violence, juvenile crimes/delinquency, and various other misdemeanors and felony offenses. He understands the techniques often used by the prosecution which has proven invaluable for his criminal defense clients.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Clint Morrow
- - Current
- Wheaton & Morrow, PLLC
- Assistant State Attorney
- State Attorney's Office, 1st Judicial Circuit
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- University of West Florida
- B.A. (2004) | Criminal Justice/Forensic Studies
- Pensacola Junior College
- A.A. (2002)
- The Florida Bar  # 0060394
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.