Clifford Ross Chernick
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
The Best Lawyers in America 2003-present; Best Lawyers 2017 Family Law “Lawyer of the Year” for San Jose metropolitan area; National Academy of Family Law Attorneys “2016 Nationally Top 10 Attorney Award” for State of California; Best Law Firms – U.S. News and World Report 2014-present; Northern California Super Lawyers 2003-present; Daily News, Readers’ Choice Award “Best Lawyers Office” 2016; Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers; Strathmore’s Who’s Who; National Registry of Who’s Who (life member); Author “Family Law ADR and Other Techniques” (Aspatore, “Inside the Minds – California Family Law Strategies,” 2009); Adjunct Professor, Business Law, Menlo College, 1995-2009, 2017-present; Judge Pro Tempore, 1992-2014; Judge, San Mateo County High School Mock Trial Competition, 2000-present; Director: Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce, 1980-1983, 1987-1989; Redwood City Police Youth Club, 1987-1988; Women’s Center, 1996-1997; Youth and Family Enrichment Services, 2002-2006.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 53293
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.