Clark D Tew
- Employment Law, Civil Rights, Agricultural Law ...
- Middle District of North Carolina, North Carolina, Western District of North Carolina
Clark is dedicated to providing his clients with the highest quality representation in civil litigation, employment matters, and appeals without losing sight of small town values or the bottom line.
After earning his juris doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2010, Clark started working in Iredell County. He handles a variety of complex civil litigation cases, including business disputes, real property conflicts, insurance and subrogation claims, contract lawsuits, and employment matters. Throughout his career, Clark has represented clients in the trial and appellate courts of North Carolina, in Federal court, and before Administrative Law Judges, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the United States and North Carolina Departments of Labor, the North Carolina Industrial Commission, and the North Carolina Division of Employment Security.
Clark has worked with a full range of clients from nationwide employers, international businesses, entrepreneurs, independent farmers, and blue collar workers. He has advised a number of teams and drivers in the racing industry, local manufacturers, and medical practices and professionals. Regardless of who you are, Clark knows that you want an attorney who will be frank, give you an accurate, confidential assessment of your case, and advocate fiercely for you. When litigation is necessary, Clark will work diligently to vindicate your cause.
Clark has been recognized as an AV “Preeminent”-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. He is a passionate student of history, and enjoys reading books about American history in particular, as well as visiting historic sites and museums. He has been active in a number of community organizations including the Town of Mooresville’s Historic Preservation Commission and the Friends of the Library, Mooresville. Clark’s wife, Meredith, is a native of Statesville and a practicing speech language pathologist here in Iredell County. Together, they have a son.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Agricultural Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Written
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- B.A. (2007) | American History, Germanic Languages
- Honors: with Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
- AV -Preeminent
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- - Current
- North Carolina State Bar  # 41632
- - Current
- North Carolina Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.