Cindy L AllenManaging Partner Allen & Mills PLLC
- Family Law, Divorce, Elder Law ...
Norman attorney Cindy Allen brings a wealth of practical legal experience in family law, bankruptcy, estate planning and criminal defense to our firm. Prior to opening her own practice, Ms. Allen worked as a prosecutor handling complex criminal law and family law cases in Cleveland County. She served as an Assistant District Attorney for Cleveland County and was the Managing Attorney for the Child Support Enforcement Division at the D.A.'s office.
Cindy Allen established her private law practice in 2003 and continues to expand the law firm by providing legal representation for a number of practice areas.
Ms. Allen was named a Carl Albert Fellow during her undergraduate studies (1988-1990), and while in law school she served on the American Indian Law Review (1996-1997). In her professional career, Ms. Allen has been recognized as Attorney of the Year by the Oklahoma Child Enforcement Association (1998, 2001) and as Outstanding Member of the Year from the Oklahoma Child Support Enforcement Association (1999) and under her management the Child Support Division was awarded Office of the Year (2000) by the Oklahoma Child Support Enforcement Association.
Cindy Allen practices with her daughter and partner, Julia Mills Mettry at
Allen & Mills, PLLC.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 10th Circuit
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Honors: Indian Law Review
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.