Christopher Thomas Laber EsqThe Laber Law Office
- Estate Planning, Elder Law
- Ohio, Ohio
I have been a proud member of the Cincinnati legal community for over 35 years. My professional career has included both public service and private practice, and a reputation as a problem-solving legal advocate for all clients, regardless of income or circumstance. I provide affordable, easily understood Simple Estate Plans, Wills, Powers of Attorney, as well as reliable Probate avoidance tools. I work with individuals and families of modest, moderate or significant means, with an emphasis on resolving the concerns of the elderly. I believe that everyone deserves the peace of mind that comes with having your affairs in order. So if you are unable to travel, I will come to your home, hospital room, assisted living or skilled nursing facility. Whether home or office visit, we will talk in strict confidence. Together we will create an affordable Simple Estate Plan that expresses your specific healthcare and testamentary wishes.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Power of Attorney
- Living Will & Health Care Power of Attorney
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney & Counselor at Law
- The Laber Law Office
- - Current
- Affordable, effective representation to individuals, families and small businesses. Areas of practice are varied - from Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs, to Civil and Criminal Litigation.
- Director, Senior & Staff Trial Counsel, Law Clerk
- Law Office of thed Hamilton County Public Defender
- Law Clerk, Staff Attorney, Senior Trial Counsel and then Director of the Municipal Division. Staff Attorney for the Mental Health Court and Veterans Treatment Court Special Dockets.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1979) | Law
- Wittenberg University
- B.A. (1976) | Political Science
- Ohio State Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law Committee Elder & Special Needs Law Committee
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Estate Planning & Probate Committee Elder Law Committee Social Security Committee?
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.