Free Consultation: (610) 584-9400Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christopher Sperring

Christopher Sperring

Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC
  • Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Medical Malpractice ...
  • Executive Office for Immigration Review, Pennsylvania
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media
Practice Areas
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Workers' Compensation
    Medical Malpractice
    Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Executive Office for Immigration Review
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC
Villanova University School of Law
J.D. (2015)
Villanova University School of Law Logo
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
B.A. (2012)
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Montgomery Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Historical Society of Montgomery County
- Current
Activities: Second Vice President
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Christopher Sperring's Website Profile
Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC Website
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. I'm looking for a lawyer to drawn up documentation to add a name to a deed. Father and Daughter in Altoona, PA
A: This sounds simple but isn't always. If there is a mortgage currently on the property, then you have two options: 1) notify the bank/lender that you are seeking to add someone to the deed and go through the bank/lender's process for that (if allowed) or 2) refinance. I typically recommend refinancing if there is a current mortgage on the property, especially in this climate of low interest rates. It is quick and you save money in attorneys' fees.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC
920 Lenmar Dr
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Telephone: (610) 584-9400
Fax: (610) 584-9783
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.