Free Consultation: (423) 264-7419Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christopher RogersCDR Law
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Family Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Christopher Rogers attended Nashville School of Law and passed the board on March 2017. CDR Law was started by Chris and provides services for Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law in Eastern Tennessee.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Lead Attorney
- CDR Law
- - Current
- Meade Law Group
- Nashville School of Law
- Clients' Choice Award
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Tennessee
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.