- Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law
My passion is helping individuals and families, achieve peace of mind by developing and implementing creative, customized, and yet cost-effective estate and nursing home plans. As part of my goal oriented planning process, I first seek to understand your goals and needs. My advice focuses on how your estate planning documents advance your goals. If paying for possible nursing home care is a concern, I create customized plans to maximize the use of resources to help preserve assets while obtaining benefits that will pay for full time nursing home care. I use plain English and make sure you know what you need to do in order ensure that your plan works the way you intend. My personal mission is to make estate planning as accessible, efficient and streamlined as possible so that individuals and families are motivated to express their planning goals and do not have to deal with the disastrous fallout from a lack of planning and the overwhelming cost of a nursing home.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- The Mississippi Bar
- University of Alabama School of Law
- Honors: Masters of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation with a focus on estate planning.
- Mississippi College School of Law
- J.D. (1999)
- The Mississippi Bar  # 99644
- Palmer & Slay, Elder Law & Estate Planning Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.