Christopher MollLaw Office of Christopher C. Moll, LLC
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
Mr. Moll has successfully tried over 200 cases to jury verdict, successfully argued over 30 cases before the Vermont Supreme Court and prevailed in countless motions before the trial courts. He as held corporations and individuals accountable. Mr. Moll has 27 years of successful trial experience with DUI, Traffic Violations, Felony and Misdemeanor Criminal Cases, Family Law matters, Sexual Assault Cases, Domestic Violence Cases and Juvenile Law matters. Mr. Moll's expertise in cross examination have often allowed him to dominate a trial outcome. As one Superior Court Judge put it: "Mr. Moll, you are one of the most accomplished trial attorney's in Vermont". Even opposing attorney's recognize: "You're as skilled a lawyer I know."
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Initial consult to assess your situation and outline your options
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Federal Circuit
- Member / Trial Attorney
- The Law Office of Christopher C. Moll, LLC
- - Current
- Vermont State Criminal Prosecutor
- Vermont Department of State's Attorneys
- Major Crime Prosecutor: Homicide, Child Sexual Assault, Arson, DUI- Death Resulting. Appellant Counsel on Appeals from Convictions.
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law
- J.D. (1987)
- Honors: Degree Awarded With Honors
- Activities: Editor of Michigan Opinion Notes
- Keene State College
- B.S. (1980) | Sociology / Education
- Vermont State Bar
- - Current
- Christopher C. Moll on Linkedin
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.