Christopher M. Seleski
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice ...
Christopher M. Seleski formerly worked in the Torts Department for New York City Transit Authority. His experience helps him look at all sides of a case and stay a step ahead of defendants. He believes strongly in an individual’s right to the civic justice system and has been described as “bleeding heart plaintiff’s lawyer.” Formerly a professional musician, Chris has performed shows all across the country and plays guitar, piano, banjo, bass, harmonica, and sings. He is a captivating performer and talented songwriter, but also a tough negotiator. For years, Chris successfully fought for his clients while managing bands, bars and restaurants. He has also fought for children’s rights for nearly 20 years volunteering at a domestic abuse shelter and teaching courses about the Constitution at a teen homeless shelter.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Tolmage, Peskin, Harris, Falick
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Auto Accident
- Our Blog
- Admin Blog Post Capabilities: Post with edited publish date
July 27, 2021
- Employment law forbids a hostile work environment
July 7, 2021
- What to know about a home title
July 22, 2020
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.