Christopher M. LarsonInsight Law - Tax Attorney
- Tax Law, Business Law, Elder Law ...
Insight Law is a local tax law firm with 4 offices in the greater Seattle area. We handle all tax matters, including those related to Income, Employment, Property, B&O, and Estate and Gift taxes. We pride ourselves on providing the best service, value, and knowing our areas of law inside and out. Whether you have a tax problem or need estate planning or small business services, we can provide efficient, knowledgeable and compassionate representation.
QUALITY: At Insight Law, we provide top-notch representation from experienced attorneys in the Seattle Area.
VALUE: At Insight Law, we use a value-added approach to maximize your results for the lowest possible cost by eliminating useless steps that only increase your costs.
KNOWLEDGE: At Insight Law, we handle only tax, estate planning, and business planning matters, and as a result, our attorneys focus their attention on learning every aspect of these complex areas of law.
AREAS OF LAW
TAX. Have you recently been contacted by the IRS or the State of Washington? You need an experienced local tax attorney, and not a national chain of enrolled agents and CPAs that charge a lot and provide little in return. At Insight Law, we help our individual and business clients efficiently resolve tax disputes and minimize tax liability.
Our attorneys are experienced in every facet of tax. If you are facing an audit, Notice of Deficiency, litigation, lien, levy, or garnishment, and you need a dedicated tax attorney to represent you before the IRS, or you need representation in a tax matter against the State of Washington, let Insight Law be that representative.
If you already have an outstanding Washington State or IRS Tax Debt, and are already subject to a lien, levy, or wage garnishment, we can help immediately. Our attorneys will use a comprehensive, strategic approach to minimize your liability and achieve the best possible outcome. Insight Law can help provide immediate relief by stopping liens, levies, and garnishments, and working with you to reach a more permanent solution to your tax liability.
Contact Insight Law to arrange a free consultation, and if we don't think we can provide a viable solution to your tax problem, you will owe us nothing.
ESTATE PLANNING AND BUSINESS PLANNING. Do you need new estate planning documents, wills or trust review, small business planning, or advice on probate and executor responsibilities? You need an experienced local attorney, not a service that provides boilerplate wills, trusts and business plans. We provide customized estate and business planning services based on your situation, goals and concerns.
At Insight Law, we deliver top notch business tax and estate planning services by attorneys with experience in financial planning and business. Contact Insight Law for a consultation about your estate or business planning options.
LOCATIONS. With offices in Bellevue, Burien, Everett, and our main office in downtown Seattle, you will find us to be conveniently located.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Tax Court
- Insight Law
- - Current
- Volunteer Attorney
- University of Washington Federal Tax Clinic
- Senior Accountant
- Johnson Industries International, Inc.
- University of Washington School of Law
- University of Washington School of Business
- B.A. | Accounting, Finance, Informations Systems
- Preeminent Rating, 5.0 out of 5
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Pierce County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Insight Law Firm Website
- Christopher M. Larson's Website Profile
- Reblogging Gets a Refresh
June 8, 2023
- Introducing Jetpack AI Assistant in WordPress.com
June 6, 2023
- New to Newsletter — Earn With Paid Subscriptions
June 1, 2023
- Q. An IRS official gave me disinformation regarding available administrative procedures. What federal law did he break?
- A: Happens all the time. When you are dealing with the IRS, what they are supposed to do and what they do are two different things. This is why I always advise against representing yourself. Even if you can figure out the law, the procedure is where they trip you up. I have seen the Chief Counsel lawyer deliver the paperwork the day of trial for a pro se taxpayer. They will take advantage of inexperience. At this point, you want to contact an attorney. It will likely cost you more if you don't, if it hasn't already. If not, your best bet is to contact taxpayer advocate services in your area. Christopher Larson Insight Law www.insightlawfirm.com
- Q. Do the state of Texas have both state & federal taxes or just federal
- A: Texas has no individual income tax. However, every state has taxes in some form. I live in Washington and we also have no state income tax, but we do pay roughly 9% in sales tax.
- Q. Are moneys awarded from a malpractice law suit taxable?
- A: The actual damages that are compensation for physical injury or sickness are not taxable. Any amount received as punitive damages are taxable. Section 104 of the Internal Revenue Code is the basis for determining which damages are excludable from income. Christopher Larson Insight Law www.insightlawfirm.com
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.