Christopher J. HoganZeiger, Tigges & Little LLP
- Business Law, Communications & Internet Law, Entertainment & Sports Law ...
Chris Hogan is an experienced Litigation Attorney at Zeiger, TIegs & Little. His practice areas include Business, Health Care, Insurance, Professional Liability and Media Law. He represents public and private companies, both non-profit and for-profit organizations. Chris is dedicated to providing skilled and knowledgeable advocacy for clients with business litigation matters.
Chris received his B.A. from the University of Chicago, and his J.D. from the Ohio State Moritz College of Law. He is admitted to practice in the State of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, as well as the United States Court of Appeals: Third, Fourth, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Circuits.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Legal Malpractice
- 3rd Circuit
- 4th Circuit
- 8th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- US District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP
- - Current
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Honors: Elected to Order of the CoifGraduated with Honors
- University of Chicago
- B.A. (1999) | American History
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Columbus Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.